Instead of lasting for a few minutes, this battery powered vacuum suction cup will retain its suction for up to 48 hours when its battery is fully charged. Eacht 8-inch Kim75 has maximum horizontal absorption powered of 75 kg (WLL). Built-in sensor will automatically detect air level in the vacuum and automatically operate to maintain its absorption power. KIm75 battery powered vacumm suction cup can be used in handling all nonm-porous materials including glass, granite and marble, ceramic and porcelain tiles, sheet metal, dry wall, hard surfaces, and even household items.
order per piece (bestel hier per stuk): KIM75
offer per 4 pieces (aanbieding per 4 stuks): KIM75
This handy USB Handheld Vacuumcup for only 125 euro.
My mates laughed at me; “you will forget to charge this lifter”, while they work with cordless drills etc. Over time, the entire construction site worked with the Kim75!
I always got nervous with the old handheld vacuumcup, you always had to keep an eye on the stripe during work. If the vacuum became too small, I had to put the glass plate down and pump it in. With the Kim75 this is no longer necessary, this works much easier and safer.
The rubber of the Kim75 is very flexible. I often use it for installing tiles in the kitchens and bathrooms. Very handy the Kim75 can be charged with a USB cable. I love Kim!
Reed the Manuel carefull and with attention before use. You need to follow all health and safety regulations to work safe with this product.
The electric vacuum suction cup lifter model SirliftAlot75 SN GR232448. It is a manual light weight vacuumlifter for a maximum horizontal load off 75 kg.
The vacuum lifter can be used for flat and non poreus material, no air can come tru the material, like glass, Carmic tiles, steal, etc. It is not permitted to use the vacuum lifter on material where air comes tru.
The vacuumlifter can be charged by a USB cable. When you put the vacuumlifter on, and put it to the air tight material, the vacuumlifter will pump automatic. The vacuumlifter will stop pumping when the safe vacuumlevel is reached. When there is a lost off vacuum the vacuumlifter will start pumping to the safe level again. This system works very efficient, safe en quick. YOU ONLY LIFT YOUR MATERIAL WHEN THE PUMP STOPS PUMPING, WHILE PUMPING NO LIFTING.
NEVER PUT THE VACUUMLIFTER OUT DURING LIFTING, THIS IS DANGEROUS YOU WILL LOSE VACUUM AND THE MATERIAL FALLS DOWN
DURING PUMPEN THE VACUUMLIFTER IS NOT READY FOR USE. WHEN THE VACUUMLIFTER KEEP ON PUMPING, THE MATERIALS YOU WANT TO LIFT IS NOT SUITABLE OR THE BATTERY IS NOT COMPLETE LOADED OR THE VACUUMLIFTER IS BROKEN. GET IN TOUCH WITH DELIVERER.
All vacuumlifter are tested before delivery. The vacuumsystem and the functions are tested properly.
The lifter is a manual lifter, handgrip, so it is forbidden to use it in or on a crane or author lifting device.
SirLiftAlot or Gevelridder uses and sells these vacuumlifters also in frames with 2 or 4 in a frame. For this complete installation you get a CE certificate with usersmanual specially for this lifter. This manual is not suitable for these installations and cannot be used.
The users or workers who use this vacuumlifter need to wear personal protection like work shoes and gloves. They also need to follow the Health and safety regulations.
When there is a possibility people can be hid by falling materials you cannot lift higher than 1 meter. In all author situations fall protection is permitted. Make sure no one can be hid by falling materials, clear the area.
• Forbidden use for lifting persons or animals.
• Forbidden to use by illegal activities.
• Use this vacuumlifter only when you have experience working with this lifter or you work under supervision of a experienced worker, also think about safe lifting and prevention off back problems, ergonomic lifting and use.
• Never put parts of you body or feet below the load.
• The weight on the vacuumlifter is only safe by a clean, dry and fat free surface with a temperature off 20 degrees.
• Working on heights, like in the mountains, can be of influence on the vacuum.
• Clear the rubber pad regular with nature vinegar. Never use author agressife cleaners. When the pads is fat or dirty the load will glide.
• The vacuumlifter is not waterresistant of frost resistant, keep the pad always clean and dry.
• Store the vacuumlifter always in a proper way, in the suitcase specially for the KIM75 vacuumlifter.
• Vacuumlifter cannot be exposed to fire, heat off the sun.
• Don’t use the vacuumlifter on very thin materials, the can break and damage the vacuum-and.
• Always follow the users manual.
• make sure the material is air tight and suitable for lifting with this vacuumlifer
• By lifting cross, over your shoulder, there is a different force, the material must be suitable for this force. Think about curved glass the could break onder pressure off the vacuumlifter, this can be very dangerous for the user. Make sure the material is suitable.
• The vacuumlifter is suitable for 75 kg. Note: following the Health and safety regulations 1 person can lift 25 kg max, 50 kg with 2 persons. Follow these rules always. On our website www.sirliftAlot.com you can find products for lifting above 50 kg.
• Do not repair or change this product never, without asking and permission off you deliverer.
• Never put a sharp knife or else in het rubber pad, never dismantle the pad from the handle.
1 suction pad 1 loadcable,
1 suitcase 1 usersmanual,
1 protectcup 2 filters
A. Take the vacuumlifter out off the suitcase
B. Remove the protection cup, controle the pad on damage, check the filter. Arrange possible repair when nessesary.
C. Put the buttum on/off (1) the pump starts pumping and check the light, must be green. When you see a green light the vacuumlifter is ready for use. When the green light blinks you need to reload the vacuumlifter.
D. Put the lifter against the material and it will pump and get vacuum directly.
E. As pumping stops you can lift. Never put the vacuumlifter off during use.
F. To take the vacuum off you push bottum (2)
G. Put the vacuumlifter off (1) The green light is off.
H. Put the protect cap ons the pad.
I. Put the vacuumlifter in de suitcase.
J. Before use you need to load the KIM75 about 8 hours. Use the loading cable enclosed.
K. The battery needs to be reloaded when the green light blinks.
L. Put the connector in the electric point.
M. During loading the light is red.
N. The battery is complete reloaded when the light turns green.
Battery 3. 7VDC 5200mAh Li-ion
Normal Working time (full charged) 48 hrs
Non-Stop working time (full charged) 16 hrs
Panel size 8 inches
netto gewicht van product met batterij 0,92 kg
Safe loading 75 kg
Charter Input Voltage 100-240VAC 50/60Hz 3. 7VDC2A
Charging mode type-C
Battery Charging Time 8-10 hr.
With Automatic Off Switch Yes
This is a product for use as a workers tool so the quaranty is limited. You get quaranty 6 mounths after buying of delivery. In the quaranty period you get repairs for free caused by production off the pad or production mistakes. The vacuumlifter is tested before delivery. Before use you must read and follow the users instructions.
You get no quaranty on the following problems:
• cracks of scratches in the pad cause by use.
• Damage on het product, handgrip, hendles or cables.
• Abnormal cracks, scratches or dents.
• Damage caused by falling.
• Misused or stored incorrectly
• Improperly modified or repaired.
SirLiftAlot or Gevelridder stands for quality and care for human, animal and invironment. We follow all Health and safety regulations, CE standards. Our product are safe and lighten heavy work. Our products have no polluting engines, quickly deployable and are lightweight. Parts off this product are produced outside Europe but we assembly and do the last quality control in Holland. We use the general terms and conditions of delivery of the private company Gevelridder Bv, registered in the trade register under number 61679232.
4013 CL Kapel Avezaath